quinta-feira, 25 de dezembro de 2008

Who are you?

You live in my mind even when I am sleeping...you are always by my side when I am in need...you never live me alone when I am in danger...you are my best friend and I 've never seen your face. Who are you? It doesn't matter cause you are here and it is more important than a name. I dont need to see you to know that you are always with me! You are the only thing that is right and perfect in my life cause you know me better than anyone. You know me better than I do. You are everything!!!! Thanks for being in my life even when I am not as I should be. And thanks for changing my life and turning me a better person! I love you!!! Just you!

2 comentários:

  1. Lindo Sandy, direto do coração. Adoro-te amiga.

    ResponderExcluir
  2. Adorei sandy!! Já está nos meus favoritos!
    Beijooos!! Naty ;*

    ResponderExcluir