sábado, 27 de dezembro de 2008

New Year!

Another year has gone and I am still here...where will I be next year? I dont know. I wish I were a bird so as I could fly around the world and come back whenever I want. But it is just my imagination that never stops working...This year I had many happy moments and many difficult ones too. Life is not easy but who said that it should be? Life is to be lived with its good and bad moments. We always can take important lessons from them. My life has changed completely from the end of 2007 to the end of 2008. I almost dont believe in it! This year was full of surprises. I can say that I am very happy cause I did all I intended to do. Now Ii am making plans for next year. I hope it will be fantastic. I will make it fantastic cause I am the owner of my destiny. Let's make 2009 better than 2008!!

Um comentário:

  1. Gosh!I can say the same about what was 2008 in my life and I would hope similar things for next year if I wrote this text.
    Well, it's very nice to know you are such a positive person,Sandy!
    These are beautiful expectations!

    ResponderExcluir